- Ceremonies, Services and Gatherings - A traditional funeral ceremony includes a visitation, a formal service at the location of your choice, and transportation to a cemetery. Other public or private gatherings may include a Graveside Service or a Memorial Service. , and selecting music.
- Memorialization and Personalizing Services - There are many ways to keep the memories of your loved one alive, and to create a personal tribute that may be shared with others. We can offer ideas to help your family plan a unique memorialization, such as displaying memorabilia and photographs, creating memorial folders and custom made memorial DVD's, which play during visiting hours and receptions.
- Caring for your Loved One's Remains Trust - our experience and professionalism when it comes to transferring, forwarding or receiving remains; embalming; preparation; sheltering; cremation; or immediate burial.
- Final Placement - Your family may request a burial or scattering at a cemetery, or on private land. We can help you make all the necessary arrangements for these types of services.
- Products and Merchandise - Choose from a large selection of caskets, vaults, urns, and markers. We also offer a variety of personalization items, such as memory boxes and other keepsakes.
- Transportation Services - Hearses, limousines and service vehicles are available, based on your family's needs.
- Cash Disbursements, Filing Services and Benefits Assistance - For your convenience, we can pay others on your behalf. We can also assist you with certain paperwork, such as filing permits and documents; securing veteran, social security, or insurance benefits (if applicable) [link to Helpful Links section]; handling wills & probates; and obtaining certified copies of the death certificate.